Motivation is not a one-size-fits-all approach. For some, it comes from a stern word of encouragement and for others, it is a pat on the back. But for a few, motivation comes from something silly that can make them laugh and put them in a positive mood. If you are one of those few who need some fun motivation, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we have gathered some of the silly yet thought-provoking motivational quotes that will inspire you to keep pushing forward.
Silly Motivational Quotes for Work
Whether it’s to lighten the mood at work or get through a tough challenge, there is no better way to do that than with some inspiring words. Yes, we’re talking about silly motivational quotes! Quotes that don’t take themselves too seriously but still make their point and inspire you in your job. Here are our favorite funny yet meaningful inspirational messages that will keep things lighthearted even during the most hectic times!
- Whatever you do, always give 100% — unless you’re donating blood. — Bill Murray
- Be like a postage stamp; stick to one thing until you get there. — Josh Billings
- Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring. — Steve Maraboli
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily. —Zig Ziglar
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. — Jack London
- A peacock that rests on his tail feathers is just another turkey. — Dolly Parton
- Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him. ― Charles Dickens
- To be is to do — Socrates. To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre. Do be do be do—Frank Sinatra. — Kurt Vonnegut
- If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it. ―W.C. Fields
- When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific. — Lily Tomlin
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow just as well. — Mark Twain
- People waste their time pondering whether a glass is half empty or half full. Me, I just drink whatever’s in the glass.— Sophia Petrillo
You may also like: Let the Light Overcome Darkness: 55 Best Light Quotes to live by
Silly Motivational Quotes for Students
Whether you’re a student struggling with an upcoming exam or just needing a helpful attitude adjustment, these silly motivational quotes are sure to provide some valuable inspiration!
- Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, ‘Would an idiot do that?’ And if they would, I do not do that thing. — Dwight Schrute
- The difference between try and triumph is a little umph. — Marvin Phillips
- Take your risks now. As you grow older, you become more fearful and less flexible. And I mean that literally. I hurt my knee this week on the treadmill, and it wasn’t even on. — Amy Poehler
- A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad. — Theodore Roosevelt
- It’s not enough that I should succeed – others should fail. — Kevin Chang
- This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.― George V. Higgins
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know if you’re gonna graduate. — Franco Citlalli
- When life shuts the door, open it back up. That’s how doors work. — Diana Lopez
- You shall not pass!….But I did. — Jucinda
- Be careful who you call crazy. Some of us think it’s a compliment. — Marilynn Dawson
We hope this collection of 20 silly motivational quotes cheered you up and gave you some laughs along the way. Remember to keep your sense of humor close by and find laughter in everyday life, no matter how tough things may seem. As always, be sure to never take yourself too seriously and approach any challenge with a positive outlook. If you’ve ever been motivated by a silly quote that made you laugh, share it with us in the comments below! And don’t forget to share these inspirational yet funny words with your friends as well – who knows, it might just help them out when they need some cheering up. Have fun on your journey!