If you’re looking for some creative tree captions for your next Instagram post, look no further! We’ve put together a list of 75 captions that will help show off your love of nature. Whether you’re posting a picture of a huge oak tree or a beautiful aspen tree, these captions will make your post stand out. So go ahead and get snapping!
Best Tree Captions
Trees are some of the most beloved and photogenic subjects on earth. Here are the best tree captions that will make your followers jealous of your outdoor adventures.
- I’m feelin’ extra grounded today 🌳
- Hug a tree.
- Can’t stop looking at this beautiful tree! What a perfect way to start the day 😍
- Up in the trees, the silent setting sun. #peaceful #nature
- Just like this beautifully blossoming tree, I am growing and evolving every day.
- My favorite place to be is under this tree. It’s my personal paradise.
- Taking in the fresh air #breatheinbreatheout
- Let’s plant a tree.
- My favorite place to relax and unwind #tree #nature
- Time spent amongst trees is never wasted.
- Here’s to getting lost in the trees.
- Surrounded by trees….this is happiness.
- Living life on the branches.
- The best things in life are rooted in nature. 🌳
- Life is like a tree – it’s beautiful and full of surprises.
- Resting in the shade of my fav tree 🌳
- Trees are the best kind of blessing.
- The best part of waking up is seeing the trees outside my window.
- I’m grateful for beautiful trees, long walks, and sunny days.
- This tree is a real underdog story.. it sprouted from a tiny seed, and now it’s towering above the rest!
- Be like a tree. Stay grounded and keep growing.
Tree Instagram Captions
Finding the perfect Instagram caption can be tough, but with one of these tree captions to choose from, you’re sure to find the right one for your photo. So get outdoors and start snapping photos of beautiful trees!
- Tree hugger.
- Save the trees 🌳🌳
- I’ve never seen a tree that sparkles like this one does! Definitely feeling magical today ✨🌟
- She is a tree hugger, hippie, and wild child.
- I can’t help but stop and admire these trees.
- The best way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Walking through the woods and taking in all the natural beauty.
- Wrapping my arms around this big beautiful tree makes me feel so connected to nature.
- This old tree is my favorite spot in New York – it’s so peaceful and calming.
- Big, green, and beautiful. Here is the ruler of the forest.
- Taking some time to reflect and connect with nature.
- Protecting the Earth one tree at a time 🌳💚
- I’m a tree hugger, and I’m not ashamed! I love nature, and I will fight to protect it.
- When I need a hug, I just reach for one of my trees.
- Soaking up the beauty of nature.
- Whispering through the leaves, Mother Nature is always speaking to us.
- Sometimes all you need is some rain and greenery to recharge ☔️🌳
- Looking up at the tall trees in the forest, I feel so small but also so grateful for this gift of nature.
- Some days you just need to surround yourself with trees and breathe in the fresh air 🌲🍃
- Someone once told me that trees are the lungs of the earth.
- There’s something about being surrounded by trees that just calms my soul.
- I’m a proud tree hugger!
Treehouse Captions for Instagram
Looking for a little bit of inspiration for your next Instagram post? Check out these treehouse Instagram captions! From charming and cozy to rustic and rugged, there’s a perfect caption for every treehouse lover out there. So get creative, snap a photo, and share your love for this unique piece of architecture with the world!
- Treehouse vibes
- My happy place ❤️ #treehouse
- Living the dream in my new tree house.
- My home away from home.
- Living the high life #treelove
- The best views are from up here #naturelovers
- Home sweet tree house.
- Blissfully away from it all. #treehouse
- Up in the trees #serenity
- The perfect place to relax and unwind.
- An escape from the every day #awayfromitall
- Refresh, reset, renew #mentalbreak
- Living life on the edge #treelover
- In my treehouse, disconnected from the world.
- Up in the trees, living my best life.
Related Post: 75 Adventure Captions for Instagram
Tree Quotes for Instagram
As the weather starts to warm up and the trees come back to life, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the beauty of trees. From providing shade to releasing oxygen, trees are a crucial part of our ecosystem. Here are the best tree quotes that will make you appreciate these natural wonders even more.
- He who plants a tree loves others besides himself. – Thomas Fuller
- A tree house, to me, is the most royal palace in the world. – Munia Khan
- The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. – Nelson Henderson
- The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. – Moliere
- I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree. – Joyce Kilmer
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb
- Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven. – Rabindranath Tagore
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.- Greek Proverb
- Trees are your best antiques. – Alexander Smith
- Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence. – Hal Borland
- Alone with myself, the trees bend to caress me. The shade hugs my heart. – Candy Polgar
- He who plants a tree plants a hope. –
- Live like a tree, giving, forgiving, and free. –
- Be like a branch of a tree; flex your body to face ‘wind of sorrow’; flex little harder to dance in the ‘wind of happiness’. –
- Look at a tree; how calm, lovely and beautiful she is. She is always meditating for the love of the sun. –
- The tree that bends down escapes the storm…! –
- A tree doesn’t have to be straight to be loved. Neither do you. –
- Always do what is beautiful and fill the world with beauty, like a tree. –
Trees are one of the most Instagrammed items on the planet. With good reason, they are beautiful and come in all shapes and sizes. We’ve put together a list of 75 captions for your next tree picture post. Whether you’re in your backyard or out exploring the world, we hope you find the perfect caption to capture your tree love. So post your best tree pics and include one of these captions to show your appreciation for these leafy giants.