In a world that is constantly bombarding us with images of unattainable beauty standards, it can be easy to forget that there is no one way to look. Each body is unique, and each one is beautiful in its own way. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 45 body positive captions for Instagram. Whether you’re celebrating your curves, your stretch marks, or simply your existence, these captions will help you to love yourself just the way you are.
Best Body Positive Captions
Learning to love your body can be a long and difficult journey. For many of us, negative body image is something that we’ve been struggling with for most of our lives. Here are the best body positivity captions that will help you love your body and appreciate all it does for you.
- Your body is not an opinion.
- Own your uniqueness.
- There is no such thing as a ‘perfect’ body.
- All bodies are good bodies.
- Your worth is not measured by your dress size.
- Beauty has no set definition.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- All bodies deserve respect and love.
- Your value does not decrease based on someone’s opinion of you.
- Normal’ is an illusion created by society.
- True beauty comes from within.
- I honor my body exactly as it is.
- I honor my body with self-care and respect.
- There is no such thing as perfection – only prettiness.
- My stretch marks tell a story of survival and growth.
Body Positive Instagram Captions
Body positive and body acceptance messages are so important because they remind us that we are all beautiful. And when we see positive messages from people we admire, it helps us feel more confident in ourselves. Here are more captions to support your body positive posts on IG.
- Stop comparing, and start living.
- Beauty starts with self-acceptance.
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- My stretch marks are proof that I have lived, loved, and laughed.
- Love your curves, your edges, and your perfect imperfections.
- Flaunt what you’ve got!
- Confidence is the best outfit.
- Stop comparing yourself to others and start living your best life.
- Wear whatever makes you feel confident and comfortable.
- Love your body the way it is meant to be loved: with respect, honor, and care.
- Nobody’s opinion about me matters except for mine.
- A rose doesn’t compare itself to other flowers, it just blooms.
- Love your body the way it loves you – unconditionally and unapologetically.
Body Positivity Quotes for Instagram
Here are some of our favorite body positive quotes to help you celebrate your body just the way it is. No matter what your size or shape, you are beautiful and worth celebrating!
- Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like. — Emma Watson
- Each individual woman’s body demands to be accepted on its own terms. — Gloria Steinem
- Happiness is the result of how you feel about yourself. — Sophie Amoruso
- Life is so much more beautiful and complex than a number on a scale. — Tess Munster
- If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: who cares? – Tina Fey
- Even if it makes others uncomfortable, I will love who I am. – Janelle Monáe
- The most powerful thing anyone can say to us is what we say to ourselves. — Christine D’Ercole
- Hating our bodies is something that we learn, and it sure as hell is something that we can unlearn. — Megan Jayne Crabbe
- I’m sorry, but I refuse to apologize for my body. – Sophie Applegarth
- Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Our goal should be health and stamina. – Emme
- I love my body because I like who I am inside of it. – Unknown
- Stop trying to fix your body. It was never broken. — Eve Ensler
- There’s beauty in the things we think are imperfect. – Laverne Cox
- A woman’s beauty should be seen from her heart, not her clothes or makeup. – Audrey Hepburn
- The most important thing is feeling good in your own skin – Unknown
Related Post: 60 Confidence Captions for Instagram
Your Body is Not an Opinion. Your skin color, weight, gender identity, and abilities do not make you any less valuable as a human being. In fact, they make you unique and beautiful in your own way. We hope that these body positivity captions will help spread this message of self-acceptance and promote a more inclusive community.