Mental health is often difficult to discuss, but it’s important. So, we’ve collected 70 mental health captions for Instagram to help start the conversation. Whether you’re sharing your own story or just supporting someone else, these captions can help get the word out. Mental health affects everyone, so let’s break the silence and start talking about it!
Mental Health Captions for Instagram
Don’t be afraid to post about mental health on Instagram – just use one of these captions!
- My mind is my sanctuary.
- Therapy saved my life.
- Mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Self-care is not selfish.
- It’s OK to not be OK.
- There is no shame in seeking help for your mental health.
- Mental illness is nothing to be embarrassed about—it’s just like any other illness.
- Your mental health deserves just as much attention as your physical health.
- Depression is temporary. Hope is permanent.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Your story matters.
- Don’t let your struggle become your identity.
- It’s your battle, but you don’t need to fight alone.
- It’s time to break the silence around mental health and start talking about it openly.
- We all have our mental health triggers – things that set us off or lead us down a spiral. So today, I’m checking in with myself and being gentle. 💕
- Asking for help doesn’t make you weak. It makes you human. ❤️
Related Post: 75 Self-Love Captions for Instagram
Mental Health Instagram Captions
We should be proud of ourselves for seeking help and speaking out about our struggles. So if you’re struggling with your mental health, know that you are not alone. Here are more mental health captions for your next Instagram post.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- You are worth more than your darkness.
- One day at a time.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- It’s OK to be yourself.
- Your past is not your future.
- Focus on the good.
- Just do what you can today.
- You will smile again.
- Healing is not linear.
- Hey warrior, keep going!
- Your feelings are valid.
- Take care of your mental health.
- Your now is not your forever.
- Not all wounds are visible.
- You are always enough.
- All you can do is your best.
- Be kind to your mind.
Related Post: 60 Self-Worth Captions for Instagram
Mental Health Quotes for Instagram
Mental health is something that should never be taken for granted. It is important to take care of your mental health, especially in times of stress. If you’re looking for some motivation and inspiration, here are some powerful mental health quotes for Instagram! These quotes will help you stay positive and motivated during difficult times and also inspire others.
- My dark days made me stronger. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me prove it. — Emery Lord
- Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health. – Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
- Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to; it’s not for them. — Joubert Botha
- This feeling will pass. The fear is real, but the danger is not. ― Cammie McGovern
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you go; they merely determine where you start. – Nido Qubein
- Tough times never last, but tough people do! — Robert Schuller
- I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life. ― Jonathan Harnisch
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. — Albus Dumbledore
- No amount of support or generosity justifies someone treating you badly. This includes parents. — Sarah Crosby
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. — Aristotle
- There is a crack in everything; that’s how the light gets in. ― Leonard Cohen
- All stress, anxiety, depression is caused when we ignore who we are and start living to please others. ― Paulo Coelho
- Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ― Henry David Thoreau
- I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. — Amy March
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
- You don’t need to find a lesson in your trauma. — Jordan Pickell
- Mental health… is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going. — Noam Shpancer
- You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you. — Dan Millman
- ‘Positive vibes only’ isn’t a thing. Humans have a wide range of emotions, and that’s OK. — Molly Bahr
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars. — Khalil Gibran
- Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time. — Unknown
- There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t. — John Green
Related Post: 60 Instagram Captions for Healing
Mental Health Hashtags
Mental health is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, nearly 1 in 5 adults in the US live with mental illness each year. And yet, the stigma surrounding mental health means that many people suffer in silence.
Instagram can be a great platform for starting important conversations—particularly when it comes to mental health. By posting about your own experiences and using mental health hashtags, you can reach out to others who might be going through similar challenges.
Related Post: 100 Self-Care Captions for Instagram
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help. There are people who care and want to support you. You are not alone. Mental health is important, and we should all be working to make it a priority.