If you’re looking for inspiring, heartfelt, and thought-provoking words from one of today’s most popular lyricists, then you’ve come to the right place. J Cole is an inspirational artist who has motivated many with his poignant lyrics that are often a reflection of society and its battles. With these J Cole lyrics quotes and captions ready to be explored, get prepared to feel inspired by some of the best lines ever spoken through rap music! From finding strength in our struggles to realizing your self-worth, these quotes capture each emotion practically afflicting you as you strive for greatness.
Powerful J Cole Lyrics Quotes
We’ve reviewed some of his best quotes to bring you an inspirational list of the best J Cole lyrics quotes for every kind of mood out there.
- No need to fix what God already put his paintbrush on. — Crooked Smile
- Baby girl, you a star, don’t let ’em tell you you’re not. — Crooked Smile
- Keep grinding, boy, your life can change in one year and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere. — Premeditated M*rder
- The bigger we get the more likely egos collide. It’s just physics, please let’s put our egos aside. — January 28th
- Always gon’ be a whip that’s better than the one you got, always gon’ be some clothes that’s fresher than the ones you rock, always gon’ be a b*tch that’s badder out there on the tours, but you ain’t never gon’ be happy ‘til you love yours. — Love Yourz
- One thing about your demons, they bound to catch up one day, I’d rather see you stand up and face ‘em than run away, I understand this message is not the coolest to say, but if you down to try it, I know of a better way, meditate. — Friends
- Tables do turn and labels do burn. The second they ask you to sell your soul, don’t you do it, don’t you fold. Say f*ck that sh*t and be bold. — Jermaine’s Interlude
- Only thing worse than death is a regret-filled coffin, so try before you die or always wonder ‘what if? — Crunch Time
- One thing’s for sure, If you ain’t aim too high then you aim too low. — January 28th
- Pride hide the shame of sin and cut off all utilities. — Pride is the devil
- Time fly by way too quick; don’t it? Reflection bring regrets; don’t it? Rejection makes you defensive so you protect your pride with your reflexes. But, life is a game with no reset on the end. — Hello
- It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success/ Hear my words or listen to my signal of distress/ I grew up in the city and though some times we had less/ Compared to some of my n—as down the block, man, we were blessed. — Love Yourz
- We got dreams and we got the right to chase ’em. — Crooked Smile
- History repeats itself and that’s just how it goes. — Fire Squad
- Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles. — The Autograph
- Don’t let the bridges that you cross turn into bridges you burn. — Revenge of the Dreamers
- I studied the greats, I’m the greatest right now. — Middle Child
- My intuition is telling me there’ll be better days. — Change
- Feels so right to let things go. — Friends
- I flip my misfortune and grow me a fortune. — ATM
- Life can bring much pain. There are many ways to deal with this pain. Choose wisely. — KOD
- What’s done in the dark will always find a way to shine. — Kevin’s Heart
- I’m searching and praying and hoping for something. I know I’m gon’ see it, I know that it’s coming. — For Whom the Bell Tolls
J Cole Instagram Captions
We’ve also compiled this list of amazing J Cole Instagram captions so that you can show off your favorite artist in style with creative posts on the gram.
- If practice made perfect, I’m practice’s baby.
- We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.
- Don’t even know the rules but yet y’all tryin’ to play the game.
- She got me up all night.
- It’s funny how so close can seem so far.
- I’m all in my bag, this hard as it get
- This year gon’ be different, I set my intentions
- The game is off balance, I’m back on my sh*t
- Kings of ourselves first and foremost.
- The truth is, we all the same. On different teams, but it’s all a game.
- Free your mind and everything’ll follow.
- Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.
- On these road to riches 🥷🏼 bound to miss a few turns.
- My life is too crazy, no actor could play me.
- This is my canvas, imma paint it how I want to.
- I know Heaven is a mind state I’ve been a couple times.
- Mo’ money, blow money, show money
- Nothing’s impossible. And all you lame 🥷🏼 show me what not to do.
- Elite, Elite, Elite, Elite, what up!
- Trace my steps all in this game, you could see we cover ground
- Too much money to count, what’s the amount? Check never bounce.
You may also like:
J Cole Lyrics Captions
Read on as we look into more of some of J Cole’s most iconic bars from his songs that are perfect captions for any photos you want to share on social media!
- I ain’t do no promo, still made all that noise. — Middle Child
- I hope you know money won’t erase the pain. — Middle Child
- I get high ’cause the lows can be so cold/ I might bend a little bit but I don’t fold. — 03 Adolescence
- Ain’t a way around it no more, I am the greatest. — Fire Squad
- I’ma be here for a while. None of these clowns can hurt me. — Return Of Simba
- To appreciate the sun you gotta know what rain is. — I’m Coming Home
- The same ones you love will bring you pain. — Can’t Cry
- Every loser gotta win and every winner gotta lose someday. — Deja Vu
- I’m growing and getting stronger with every breath. — Change
- Time will tell who is on my side. — The Cut Off
- If I’m bettin’ on myself, then I completely double down. — 9 5 . South
- 🥷🏼, please, I got my mind on much bigger things, to say thе least. — Applying Pressure
As you can see, J Cole has a large catalog of powerful lyrics quotes, and captions that are sure to hit home! Whether it be love, life, professional success, or anything else, J Cole is sure to have something that speaks to you. He’s been delivering passionate verses and powerful bars for almost two decades at this point, and his songs are as timeless now as they were back then. Show your appreciation for the self-proclaimed “Thoughtful King” by considering these inspirational lyrics as your call to action.