Any social media expert will tell you that engagement is key to growing your following. And what better way to get your followers engaged than with a call-to-action caption? That’s why we’ve gathered a list of 50 great call-to-action ideas to get you started. Just copy and paste one of these into your next post, and watch the likes and comments pour in!
Best Call-To-Actions for Instagram
Here are the best call-to-action for Instagram captions that will keep your followers engaged.
- Tag a friend who needs to see this.
- Tag someone that inspires you.
- Any recommendations?
- Can you relate? Let me know in the comments
- Save this for later
- Help a friend out!
- Drop your favorite emoji below.
- Click the link in bio to check it out.
- Have you tried this?
- Tag a friend who needs a vacation.
- Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Can you guess where we are going?
- Tell me your favorite thing about winter in the comments!
- Comment with an emoji that best describes how you’re feeling today. 🙂🙃🍕🍦😍
- Which ( ) is your favorite?
- What are some ways you have been prioritizing self-care?
- Watch until the end for a special announcement!
- I need advice here!
- Which look is your fave?
- In honor of National Best Friends Day, tag your BFF in the comments below!
- Let me know what you think!
- Like if you agree!
- True or False?
- What else would you like to know?👇
- Which color is your favorite?
You may also like: 50 Instagram Captions for When You Haven’t Posted in a While
Call-To-Action Instagram Captions
Always remember if you want people to keep engaging with your Instagram account, you need to keep them interested. Here are more creative and engaging call-to-action questions that will help get your followers to take action!
- Are you all ready for the holidays this year? What are some traditions your family has?
- What’s your favorite fall comfort food?
- Double tap if you can’t wait for summer!
- What are your go-to drinks?
- Family, what’s you all favorite song from….?
- What do you want to be for Halloween?
- Send this to someone who would love it.
- What have been your favorite things to splurge on lately
- Let me know your plans for Thanksgiving
- Double tap if you agree!
- Where have been your favorite places to get clothing?
- Share this with someone who would appreciate it!
- Advice and recommendations are welcomed. 👇
- Who’s ready for the weekend?!
- Share your story in the comments!
- It’s officially the holiday season! Who’s excited?!
- What do you like to do on vacation?
- What countries are on your travel bucket list?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- How do you like to stay grounded?
- Sunday Funday – what are you up to today?
- Share this with someone who needs a little inspiration today!
- What tips and tricks do you have…?
- Double-tap if you’re ready to take on this week!
- Comment below with your favorite restaurant in New York.
How to Use Call-to-Actions on Instagram
If you’re looking to increase engagement on your Instagram posts, one simple way is to include a call to action (CTA). A CTA is an instruction that encourages your followers to take a specific action, such as liking, commenting, or sharing your content. Including a CTA can encourage your followers to interact with your content in a meaningful way.
There are a few things to keep in mind when crafting your CTAs. First, make sure that the CTA is relevant to the content of your post. For example, if you’re sharing a photo of a new product, your CTA could be “Check out the link in our bio to learn more.” Second, keep your CTA short and sweet – there’s no need to write a novel! A simple phrase like “double-tap if you agree!” or “tag a friend who would love this!” will do the trick. Finally, don’t overdo it – one CTA per post is plenty. Otherwise, your followers may start to feel like they’re being inundated with requests, and no one likes feeling overwhelmed.
So go ahead and give it a try – incorporating CTAs into your Instagram strategy can be a great way to increase engagement. By using one of our 50 call-to-action captions, you can encourage your followers to comment, share, save your posts, and, most importantly, build relationships with them.