It’s that time of year again when Christmas trees are being put up in every household, and people are starting to post pictures of their decorated trees on Instagram. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the best Christmas tree captions for Instagram.
Best Christmas Tree Captions
Whether you’re celebrating at home or spending the holidays away from family, we hope these captions help make your Christmas tree photos even more special. Merry Christmas!
- Feelin’ pine.
- You, me, and the Christmas tree.
- We’ve got chemis-tree.
- Can’t wait to start a new tradition with my little family and our first Christmas tree 🎄❤️
- ‘Tis the season for happiness, love, and of course, a beautiful Christmas tree 🎄🌟
- Just put up the tree, and I’m feeling all sorts of festive!
- Deck the halls with our beautiful Christmas tree! #MerryXmas
- Getting into the holiday spirit with my favorite Christmas tree!
- Have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. #blessed #christmastree
- Hot chocolate and Christmas tree shopping weather.
- There‘s no such thing as too much glitter.
- Now, this is a Christmas tree to remember
- It’s true: I’m a Christmas tree hugger.
- You can find me where the Christmas tree is.
- Making new traditions this year with our first real tree as a family of three
- No matter what life brings, we always have each other…and our Christmas tree.
- Our little family traditions wouldn’t be complete without our annual trip to pick a real Christmas tree together.
- This year’s tree is up and decorated…now it’s time for some eggnog and cookies by the fireplace!
- Another year, another beautiful tree in our home.
- May every moment of this holiday season be as lovely as this Christmas tree.
Christmas Tree Instagram Captions
Here are more hilarious, heartfelt, and cheesy captions to help you share your Christmas tree pics on Instagram! So go ahead and deck the halls…and your Instagram feed too!
- But first, let’s take an elfie in front of the Christmas tree.
- Our tree is going to sleigh this year.
- I absolutely love waking up on Christmas morning and seeing our tree lit up with presents underneath it!
- O Christmas tree!
- Having a tree-mendous time.
- Our merry little Christmas tree
- Christmas definitely wouldn’t be complete without decorating our tree together as a family.
- Deck the halls with boughs of holly!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas here!🎄
- The tree is love. The decorations are family. ❤️ #merrychristmas
- Christmas isn’t complete without a little tree dressing! We went all out this year! ❄️🎄
- This year, our tree is extra sparkly and merry. Wishing you all a very happy holiday season!
- All I want for Christmas is a fully decorated tree!
- First Christmas in our new house, and I couldn’t be more excited! Everything is coming together so nicely 🎄
- The best part of decorating the tree is adding a little bit of yourself to it.
- Up in the 🌲 decorating for Christmas! Can’t wait to see what Santa brings 🎅🏼🎄
- Knowing me, I’ll probably forget to take the tree down until March… but it’s so worth it for that magical feeling! #Christmas
- This year’s tree is up, and I’m feeling sooo festive 🎄🎁 Will your tree be up soon?
- Christmas is almost here! Let’s get our tree up and start decorating! I can’t wait to see what this year’s tree will look like!
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree with the fam!
Related Post: 60 Happy Holidays Instagram Captions
Christmas Tree Quotes for Instagram
The holidays are a special time of year when we all come together to celebrate. For many, this includes putting up a Christmas tree and decorating it with ornaments and lights. If you’re looking for some fun and festive quotes to post on your Instagram account, look no further! Here are some of our favorites Christmas tree quotes for Instagram.
- Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago. — Tom Baker
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. – Larry Wilde
- The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy. – Andy Rooney
- I put up my Christmas tree entirely too early. I’m one of those people. – Rachel Boston
- But Christmas trees are so bright and fun and pretty. – Paul Dini
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree. — Brenda Lee
- For every year, the Christmas Tree / Brings to us all both joy and glee. – Ernst Anschuetz
- A glittering Christmas tree, trimmed for the holiday season, is a joyful sight. – Jacqueline Farmer
- Christmas trees make us feel happy and uplifted. – Jacqueline Farmer
- Every Christmas, the tree is brought into the centre of the house. – Martin Cox
- It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who’s around it. – Charlie Brown
- Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night. – John J. Geddes
- Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room. — Nora Roberts
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. —Burton Hillis
- There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas tree all lit up. — Jenny Han
- Christmas trees remind us of better times yet to come. – James Hewitt
With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to start snapping pictures of your tree and sharing them on Instagram. We hope you find these captions helpful as you get into the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas and happy holidays from all of us at PostCaptions.com.