As the weekend comes to a close, many of us find ourselves feeling a mix of emotions. On the one hand, we’re sad to see the end of two carefree days. But on the other hand, we’re excited to get back to work and back to our routines. To help you express all these feelings, we’ve compiled a list of the best quotes about the end of the weekend. Whether you’re looking for a funny quote to share with your friends or a more reflective quote to post on Instagram, we’ve got you covered. So take a look, and see which quote speaks to you. And remember, even though the weekend is over, there’s always next time!
Best End of Weekend Quotes
Whether you’re just feeling a little bit sentimental or you’re looking for a good laugh, these weekend ends quotes will do the trick.
- Weekend, please stay!
- Simply put, there aren’t enough days in the weekend. – Rod Schmidt
- Can we restart the weekend?
- Goodbye weekend. We had something special.
- The only thing that travels faster than light is weekends. – Unknown
- The Weekends are too short to sleep. – Bryant A. Loney
- Dear weekend, we should hang out more.
- Refreshed and ready to take on a new week.
- It’s sometimes confusing to see how fast the weekend passes by. – Unknown
- Trying to beat those end-of-weekend blues.
- The weekend is over. Back to work!!
- Soaking up the last few hours of the weekend like 🍩
- Time to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
- I really need a day between Sunday and Monday.
- Can we start the weekend over again? I wasn’t ready
- Can’t believe the weekend is already over! Time to get back to work and hustle hard!
- Sad to see the weekend come to an end, but excited for a new week ahead!
- Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun. – Catherine McCormack
Weekend Ending Quotes
The weekend is coming to an end, and we’re feeling a mix of emotions. Sadness that the fun is over, but excitement for the week ahead. Anyway, here are more quotes and captions for Instagram to help you express your feelings about the end of the weekend. Happy posting!
- End of the weekend mood.
- Already missing this weekend’s adventures! can’t wait for next weekend.
- Ready to take on the week! Just gotta get through this #sundayfunday first 😴🍻
- Weekend over already? Can’t say I’m too excited about it.
- The weekend was great, but now it’s time to get back to work and hustle!
- So long weekend. It was fun while it lasted. See you next time!
- End of the weekend sadness.
- Ready to take on a new week! But first, let me take a selfie 😜
- Feeling grumpy after the weekend is over.
- Dreading having to go back to work tomorrow…
- End of the weekend stress apocalypse! Time to recharge with some Netflix and self-care.
- Last day of the weekend vibes! coffee, chilled music, and taking it slow.
- Just because the weekend is ending doesn’t mean the party has to end. We can still keep the party going all week long!
- Parting ways with the weekend like…
- I had such a great weekend, but now it’s time to get back to reality 🙁
- Taking a moment to reflect on all of the amazing moments from this past weekend.
- Ending the weekend on a high note! #thankful
Related Post: 30 End of Vacation Quotes
With the end of the weekend upon us, it’s time to start thinking about the week ahead. What will you accomplish? How can you make this week better than last? Make sure to take some time for yourself and reflect on all the good that has happened. Use one of these quotes or captions to help you capture your thoughts and feelings in a photo.