Self-care is so important, but it can be tough to remember to take care of yourself when life gets busy. That’s why I love using Instagram captions to help me stay motivated to practice self-care. In this blog post, I will share some of my favorite self-care Instagram captions!
Best Self-Care Captions
Whether you’re taking a relaxing bath or eating your favorite food, these captions will help you focus on yourself.
- If you don’t take care of yourself, who will
- A healthy mind and body start with self-care.
- You’re worth taking care of.
- The best way to start your day is by taking care of yourself first.
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Caring for yourself is not selfish. It’s essential.
- It’s okay to put yourself first sometimes.
- If you don’t take care of your body, where will you live?
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
- Be kind to yourself, first and foremost.
- Take time for yourself, so you can recharge and be your best self
- May you feel well-rested, may you wake up happy!
- Best way to end the day? For me, definitely a hot bath 🛁 and a glass of wine 🍷
- Give yourself permission to quit the things that no longer serve you.
- Self-care is how you take your power back.
Self-Care Instagram Captions
Instagram is a great place to share your selfies, but it can also be a place to find inspiration and motivation for taking care of yourself. These self-care Instagram captions will help you keep your mind on your well-being, even when things get tough. Scroll down to find the perfect caption for your next post!
- Starting my day with some much-needed self-care.
- Learning to honor the No.
- Always reminder that you deserve to take a break.
- Protecting my energy.
- Anything that costs you your mental health is too expensive.
- Get some rest. You deserve it.
- An empty tank takes you nowhere.
- Let your inner peace out.
- My personal goal is to take care of myself every day.
- Don’t learn to live with stress. Let it go.
- Restore your inner reserves.
- Rest your Mind, Calm your heart.
- You are allowed to be your first priority.
- Letting go of the things you can control is also self-care
- Finding calm in the chaos.
- Pour into yourself. You’re no good to anyone if you’re empty.
Self-Care Day Captions
Self-care day captions are the best way to tell the world that you’re taking some time for yourself. Whether you’re spending time outdoors, relaxing at home, or catching up on your favorite show, make sure to take a picture and share it with your followers! Here are some of my favorite self-care day captions to get you started.
- Taking the day for myself.
- Time for the weekly check-in
- Time to reset and refresh.
- No bad mood allowed on a self-care day.
- My self-care day is non-negotiable
- Self-care is one of the best things you can give yourself.
- Make room for what brings you joy today.
- Don’t feel guilty about doing what is best for you.
- Today, Self-care comes first.
- Keep calm and make a self-care plan for the day.
- Putting myself at the top of my to-do list.
- If it requires pants or a bra, it’s not happening today.
- Pajamas all day!
Self-Care Sunday Captions
Self-care Sundays have become a popular way to relax and destress. Usually, this means taking some time for yourself to do something you enjoy. For many people, this might mean reading, taking a walk, or spending time with friends and family. No matter what you choose to do, make sure that it’s something that makes you happy. Here are some great captions to help you celebrate self-care Sunday!
- Give yourself time to relax and recharge this Sunday
- Slow down this Sunday and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
- Wanna lazy Sunday with me?
- A Sunday well spent brings a productive week.
- Push the pause button this Sunday.
- Sundays are for self-care
- On Sundays, I wear pajamas
- Lazy Sundays are my favorites
- Self-care Sunday: Refuel, Recharge, Relax!
- Me. You. And a whole lot of lazy Sundays.
- A Girl and her bed on Sundays are an endless love affair.
- Sundays are for cuddling.
- And on Sundays, we do nothing.
- Self-care Sunday: doing absolutely nothing at all.
- Sundays are made for good coffee, good music, and being lazy with your loved ones.
- If your self-care Sunday doesn’t include a power nap, you’re doing it wrong.
Related Post: 100 Aesthetic Captions and Quotes for Instagram
Funny Self-Care Captions
Take a look at some of these funny self-care captions and see which ones resonate with you. Maybe even add them to your own selfies as a way of boosting your mood!
- My kind of self-care these days: minding my own business
- I am doing a thing called ‘what I want.’
- A wise woman once said, “f*ck this sh*t,” and lived happily ever after.
- Know your worth, and then make sure to add tax.
- Self-care is the greatest middle finger of all time.
- You don’t have to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
- Current status: distancing myself from bullshit.
- Not everybody has to love me. I can’t force you to have good taste.
- Recharge yourself as much as you charge your phone.
- Sometimes, the best thing to do is just call it a day and go get a massage.
- Relationship status: committed to growth, self-care, and peace of mind.
Short Self-Care Captions
Here are a few short captions you can use to remind yourself to take some time for yourself.
- Self-care overload
- Me time
- Just dating myself
- Self-care rituals
- Time to recharge
- Care but don’t carry
- Self-care glow
- Worry less. Live more
- Self-care advocate
- Giving myself permission to rest
- Investing in my well-being
- Self-care is not selfish
- Take some time for yourself
- Self-care is important
- You’re worth it
- Catching up with myself
Self-Care Quotes for Instagram Captions
Self-care quotes are the perfect thing to use as Instagram captions. They’re short, sweet, and always inspiring. Here are some of our favorite self-care quotes that will help motivate you to take care of yourself.
- Saying ‘no’ can be the best form of self-care.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
- If it is out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind, too. – Unknown
- Care for yourself as if you were the most precious thing in the world. – Rupi Kaur
- When you don’t care for yourself, you’re just borrowing trouble.
- Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. – Ovid
- Nothing external to you has any power over you. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Self-care means giving yourself permission to pause. – Cecilia Tran
- When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brown
- Mind. Body. Soul. These are the three things self-care is all about. – Kathy Sledge
- The way you speak to yourself matters.
- Taking care of myself doesn’t mean ‘me first. It means ‘me, too’. – L.R. Knots
- Self-care is giving the world the best of you, not what’s left of you.
- Self-care is essential. Put your oxygen mask on first.
- Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
Related Post: 50 Best Love Quotes for Instagram
I hope these captions inspire you to try new things and take care of yourself. Remember that self-care is a lifelong goal, and it should be something we work on every day, not just when we need it the most.