Olivia Rodrigo has quickly become one of the most talked-about and beloved new artists to enter the music scene in recent years. She’s known for her insightful, impactful songwriting and catchy melodies, with each song seeming to resonate more than the last! From bright and relatable lyrics about teenage love, heartbreak, and rebellion to powerful anthems created to encourage, Olivia has an extensive collection of quotes that will speak to young adults and their parents alike. If you too have been swept away by Olivia’s powerful voice and relatable lyrics, then this blog is for you – it’s time to celebrate some of our favorite words from Olivia Rodrigo with these 100 best quotes and lyrics from her songs!
Olivia Rodrigo Lyrics for Captions
Here are the best Olivia Rodrigo lyrics from her wildly successful albums Guts and Sour. These lyrics captions will make your Instagram captions pop!
- Seeing you tonight. It’s a bad idea, right? – Bad idea right?
- Love is never logical. – Logical
- The biggest lie I ever said. – Bad idea right?
- I placed my bets, and it’s not worth anything. – Love is embarrassing
- You gotta laugh at the stupidity. – Vampire
- I’ve got sun in my mf pocket. – All-American B*tch
- Made of angel dust. – Lacy
- I want sweet revenge. – Get him back
- They all say that it gets better, but what if I don’t? – Teenage dream
- I hold onto every detail like my life depends on it. – The grudge
- Aren’t you the sweetest thing on this side of Hell? – Lacy
- The life of every f*ckin’ party. – Obsessed
- He’s gonna love me and hate me at the same time. – Get him back
- I try to ignorе it, but it’s everythin’ I see. – Pretty isn’t pretty
- ‘Cause if rain don’t pour and sun don’t shine. – Logical
- I don’t know, I got him good, I got him really good. – Get him back
- Every good thing has turned into somethin’ I dread. – Making the bed
- Countin’ all of the beautiful things I regret. – Making the bed
- I’ve made some real big mistakes but you make the worst one look fine. – Vampire
- I got the things I wanted, it’s just not what I imagined. – Making the bed
- I’d say you broke my heart, but you broke much more than that. – Enough for you
- I hope you’re happy, but don’t be happier. – Happier
- Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? – Good 4 U
- Got a broken ego, broken heart. – Brutal
- She thinks it’s special, but it’s all reused. – Deja Vu
- I just want myself back. – Enough for you
- But she’s so sweet, she’s so pretty. – Happier
- All I want is love that lasts. – All I want
- It’s bittersweet to think about the damage that we’d do. – Favorite crime
- I played dumb, but I always knew. – Traitor
- You said forever, now I drive alone past your street – Drivers license
- I crossed my heart as you crossed the line. – Favorite crime
- I hate to think that I was just your type. – Deja Vu
- Well, I hope you know how proud I am you were created. – Hope ur ok
- Nothing’s forever, nothing’s as good as it seems. – Hope ur ok
- I still hear your voice in the traffic. – Drivers license
Olivia Rodrigo Quotes
We have also compiled the best quotes from Olivia Rodrigo, ranging from inspirational words of wisdom to relatable reflections about love and heartache.
- Life is something to be explored and embraced. – Olivia Rodrigo
- We’re all going through the same thing, so why not make art out of it? – Olivia Rodrigo
- Be brave enough to be yourself. – Olivia Rodrigo
- Life is hard, and it’s worth–for me, at least–not taking it too seriously. – Olivia Rodrigo
- Life is so incredible and so beautiful. – Olivia Rodrigo
- All I have is myself at the end of the day. – Olivia Rodrigo
- I don’t get angry when I’m pissed. I’m the eternal optimist. – Olivia Rodrigo
- I pay attention to things that most people ignore. – Olivia Rodrigo
- Heartbreak is so universal. – Olivia Rodrigo
- From a young age, I realized that vulnerability equates to strength. – Olivia Rodrigo
- I never want to stop learning and growing as a person. – Olivia Rodrigo
- We all need somebody to lean on. – Olivia Rodrigo
Olivia Rodrigo Instagram Captions
There’s nothing like an inspiring lyric from an Olivia song to get into your IG caption. For those days when you just want to spread vibes with something new and special on social media – these Olivia Rodrigo Instagram captions are sure to do the trick!
- What a mesmerizing, paralyzing, f*cked up little thrill.
- I know my age, and I act like it.
- Their win is not my loss.
- Good 4 U
- It’s brutal out here
- Got what you can’t resist.
- Maybe I’m too emotional
- I’m grateful all the time
- I think I think too much.
- Feelin’ sour
- Happy and healthy
- Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy
- I’m selfish, I know, I can’t let you go.
- I hope I was your favorite crime.
- Bet against the odds
- Little white lies
- Ain’t it funny
- Enjoy your youth
- Like blah-blah-blah
- Perfect on paper
- Never even met me.
- Think of me fondly
- Wish I didn’t care
- Brown guilty eyes
- A moment in love
- Kind of find it all exciting
- Can’t help getting caught in it all
- I’m a perfect all-American
- I can’t even parallel park
- Living the life
- Hate to think that I was just your type.
- Do you get deja vu?
- Just having a really good time
- They say these are the golden years
- I want it to be, like, messy
- The things I did Just so I could call you mine.
- I crossed my heart as you crossed the line.
- Nobody knows her, but everybody wants to.
- Cool vintage clothes & vacation photos.
- They’ll never know you the way that I do.
What we’ve learned from Olivia Rodrigo is that her lyrics are filled with deep, meaningful insights about the joys and sorrows of young love. Her music reflects a unique brand of wit, heartache, and insight that can only be found in her songs. It is no surprise why she has captured the hearts of millions of listeners all over the world. The 100 best Olivia Rodrigo quotes and lyrics for captions present a strong collection of wisdom best put into song form—words to live by, reminders to take it one day at a time, and most importantly, reasons to never give up even when hope seems far away. She teaches us that sadness always leads to strength, creativity comes from resilience, and embracing our pain can also bring comfort. With these wise words from the young superstar in mind, may we all remember that no matter what each new day brings, we can make tomorrow brighter through our courage and perseverance.