What’s your favorite thing about winter? Is it the holidays, the cozy sweaters, or just the snow? From snowflakes and hot cocoa to cozy fires and twinkling lights, there’s no shortage of wonderful things to capture during the winter season. We’ve put together a list of 75 captions for Instagram to help you capture all of the best moments of winter.
Best Winter Captions
Whether you’re enjoying a winter wonderland or braving the cold, these winter captions for Instagram will add some extra festive cheer to your feed.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
- Say “freeze!”
- It’s a winter-ful life.
- Keep calm and winter on.
- Brace yourselves, winter is coming.
- It’s officially hot cocoa season.
- Beautiful, but cold AF.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
- Winter wonderland.
- Twinkling lights and sparkling snowflakes.
- Time to spruce up the IG feed.
- Every snowflake is unique…just like you!
- Winter: my new excuse for drinking more coffee.
- To me, each snowflake is like a little piece of magic. ✨❄️
- It may be cold outside, but that just means I get to bundle up in my favorite cozy sweaters!
- Winter essentials: hot cocoa and fuzzy socks.
- I love feeling the chill in the air and knowing that winter is finally here!
- Embracing the cold. Winter is my favorite time of year.
- ‘Tis the season for unlimited hot tea.
- Walking in a winter wonderland.
- Hot chocolate weather.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like hibernation.
- Nothing beats a good snuggle on a cold winter’s night.
- ‘Tis the season to be freezin’
- Breaking out my boots and scarf and getting ready for a cozy winter!
- Sipping my coffee and enjoying the winter weather.
- Lots of kisses and winter wishes!
Winter Instagram Captions
No matter how you feel about winter, it’s hard to deny that Instagramming in the snow is downright magical. If you’re looking for more clever captions to capture your snowy snaps, keep reading.
- Winter walk. ❄️
- My kind of weather.
- Snowy times.
- Winter vibes
- Frosty winter days.
- Cozy vibes only.
- Snuggling up with my favorite blanket and a cup of hot chocolate. #cozy #wintervibes
- Bring on winter already. I’m all summered out.
- There’s just something beautiful about walking in the snow.
- Hot tub and hot chocolate vibes.
- Winter might be coming early this year.☃️❄️
- Such a beautiful and peaceful winter wonderland.
- Wake me up when it’s summer.
- Winter mode is on ❄️❄️
- It’s a winterful life.
- Hiding from the lovely weather outside 🌨️
- Surrounded by snowflakes.
- There’s nothing quite like that first snow of the season. ❄️❄️
- These are the winter days I live for.
- Snow happens. Hot cocoa helps.
- Isn’t New York just wonderful in the winter 😍❄️
- Who’s ready for some snow?
- What winter activities are you excited about?
- Dear winter, I’m just using you to get to summer.
- The queen of all things cozy.
Winter Quotes for Instagram
Winter is a time for cozying up indoors, drinking warm drinks, and spending time with loved ones. It’s also a great season for reflection, inspiration, and motivation. If you’re looking for some winter quotes to share on Instagram, we’ve got you covered. Here are seven of our favorite quotes to help you get through the colder months.
- Nothing burns like the cold. ―
- Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake. ― Sara Raasch
- To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold. ― Aristotle
- In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ― Albert Camus
- What good is the warmth of summer without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. ―
- Melancholy were the sounds on a winter’s night. ―
- In the winter, she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold. ―
- Music brings a warm glow to my vision, thawing mind and muscle from their endless wintering.
- Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration. — Anamika Mishra
- December has the clarity, the simplicity, and the silence you need for the best FRESH START of your life. — Vivian White
- At this season of the year, darkness is a more insistent thing than cold. The days are short as any dream. — E.B. White
- It seems like everything sleeps in winter, but it’s really a time of renewal and reflection. — Elizabeth Camden
- How many lessons of faith and beauty we should lose, if there were no winter in our year! — Thomas Wentworth Higginson
- Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. — Victor Hugo
- Snowing is an attempt of God to make the dirty world look clean. — Mehmet Murat ildan
- Welcome, winter. Your late dawns and chilled breath make me lazy, but I love you nonetheless. — Terri Guillemets
- In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy. — William Blake
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn. — Hal Borland
- Winter is nature‘s sleep. — H.S. Jacobs
- Winter changes into stone the water of heaven and the heart of man. — Victor Hugo
- Winter forms our character and brings out our best. — Tom Allen
- Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home. — Edith Sitwell
- Winter is a glorious spectacle of glittering fractals complete with a soundscape and atmosphere entirely its own. — Anders Swanson
- Winter collapsed on us that year. It knelt, exhausted, and stayed. — Emily Fridlund
- I love the scents of winter! For me, it’s all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread, and spruce. — Taylor Swift
- There’s just something beautiful about walking on snow that nobody else has walked on. It makes you believe you’re special. — Carol Rifka Brunt
- Winter blues are cured every time with a potato gratin paired with a roast chicken. — Alexandra Guarnaschelli
- To keep a warm heart in winter is the real victory. — Marty Rubin
- Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius. — Pietro Aretino
- If winter helps you curl up and more, that makes it one of the best of the seasons. — Murray Pura
You may also like:
There you have it. Make your Instagram posts even more fun this season with one of our winter captions. We hope you enjoy them! With so many great caption ideas, we hope you’ll be able to find the perfect one for your winter Instagram posts. What’s your favorite?