Looking for the perfect love quote to post on TikTok? You’re in luck! We’ve gathered 50 of the best love quotes for you to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a sweet, cheesy, or funny, we’ve got you covered. So go ahead and show your crush how much you care with one of these beautiful quotes.
Best TikTok Love Quotes for Her and Him
Start scrolling through our list and find the perfect and heart-touching quote that expresses your love perfectly!
- Together with you is my favorite place to be.
- If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
- Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
- To me, you are perfect.
- I never want to stop making memories with you.
- you are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
- You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be.
- I think I’d miss you even if we never met.
- Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy.
- I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. – Charles Dickens
- You are, and always have been, my dream. – Nicholas Sparks
- Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly. – Paulo Coelho
- My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
- Love is being stupid together. – Paul Valery
- You’re nothing short of my everything. – Ralph Block
- I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you. – Zelda Fitzgerald
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. – Elaine Davis
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
- My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness. – André Breton
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo
- I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you. – Elvis Presley
- My soul and your soul are forever tangled. – N.R. Hart
- In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need. – Ed Sheeran
You may also like:
Sad Quotes About Love for TikTok
If you’re looking for a way to express your sadness about love, TikTok is the perfect place to do it. These sad quotes about love will help you get your feelings out there in a relatable way. Plus, they’ll make you feel better knowing that you’re not alone in your sorrow. So, if you’re ready, scroll down and check out these moving quotes about love. Trust us, they’ll hit home.
- I really do miss when we almost had.
- It only hurts if you care.
- I hope you regret giving up on us.
- I love you, but I’m letting go.
- I fixed you, but you broke me.
- Real feelings don’t just “go away”.
- It seemed so perfect but ended…so soon.
- You were the love of my life.
- You’re just another story I can’t tell anymore.
- To love is to burn, to be on fire. – Jane Austen
- You kept me like a secret, but I kept you like an oath. – Taylor Swift
- Often the people with the strongest hearts carry the heaviest ones. – Unknown
- In the end, we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing. – Jack Kornfield
- Love is so short; forgetting is so long. – Pablo Neruda
- Life without love, is no life at all. – Leonardo da Vinci
- No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. – Faraaz Kazi
- What if you find your soul mate… at the wrong time? – Lauren Kate
- You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them. – Tupac Shakur
- When what you hear and what you see don’t match, trust your eyes. – Dale Renton
- I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it? – Faraaz Kazi
- When you care about things, it ends up wearing you out. – Sakisaka Io
- The saddest thing is to be a minute to someone when you’ve made them your eternity. – Sanober Khan
- Sometimes all you can do is to lie in bed, and hope you fall asleep before you fall apart. – William C. Hannan
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
- I know my heart will never be the same, but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay. – Sara Evans
- Hearts live by being wounded. – Oscar Wilde
- The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever. – Carroll Bryant
- Love is the hardest habit to break and the most difficult to satisfy. – Drew Barrymore
- I got my heart’s desire, and there my troubles began. – Lev Grossman
- Let it hurt until it can’t hurt anymore. – Liam Ryan
As we near the end of this list of love quotes, it’s hard not to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. After all, what could be more romantic than a heartfelt sentiment expressed in words? We hope you’ve enjoyed reading these as much as we enjoyed putting them together. Now go out there and share them on TikTok.