Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about spooky Instagram captions! Whether you’re planning on dressing up as a vampire or just want to take some scary selfies, these 70 captions will help get you in the Halloween spirit. So put on your best costume and get ready to scare your friends with some spine-tingling quotes! Happy haunting!
Spooky Season Instagram Captions
These Instagram captions are perfect for all things spooky. Enjoy!
- It’s spooky season. 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 😶
- Y’all have a good week, and let’s hope the spooky season brings us all some peace and happiness.
- Getting ready for the spookiest time of year.
- It’s that spooky, that scary time of year… when we love to celebrate and indulge. ☠️
- What’s spookier than the woods in October? 🌲🎃
- Get ready for some spooky fun with this cute little ghost.
- It’s time to grab a flashlight and get spooked.
- Time to get my spook on! #halloween
- It’s beginning to look a lot like #Halloween! 🎃👻
- It’s that time of year again…Halloween!
- Trick or treat! 🎃 🧨
- When you’re in the right frame of mind, everything is just a little bit spookier. 🎃
- Spooky season is upon us!
- Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.
- Time to get into the Halloween spirit!
- Haunted houses, costumes, and candy – what else could you possibly need for the perfect Halloween night?!
- It’s that time of year again. Are you ready for Halloween?
- We’re getting into the spooky spirit.
Funny Halloween Captions
Looking for a few laughs this Halloween? Check out these funny captions for your spooky photos! Whether you’re dressing up as a pirate, princess, or werewolf, we’ve got the perfect caption to make your friends laugh.
- Have a spooktacular night.
- Season of the witch.
- Mean Ghouls
- No tricks, just treats.
- This witch likes wine.
- Ghouls just wanna have fun.
- Queen of the Screams
- Just witchful thinking
- Happy Halloween, witches!
- Creepin’ it real.
- Feeling fa-boo-lous.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- With my boo crew
- Don’t make me ghost you
- Drop-dead gorgeous.
- Bad and Boo-Jee
- I’m under your spell.
- Witch, please.
- Witch better have my candy.
Creepy Instagram Captions for Halloween
Check out these creepy captions that will get you in the Halloween spirit!
- Angel by day, devil by night.
- Have a very scary Halloween
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- We’re all about the creepy, but we’re also about the fun.
- Don’t let the dark keep you inside.
- When your home feels like a horror movie.
- Say hello to all your friends, they’re back from the dead 🎃
- A little bit of creepy, a little bit of cute. #creepycute
- If you look closely, you’ll see the nightmares lurking in the shadows.
- Brrr… it’s cold in here. There must be some spirits in the atmosphere!
- May the ghosts be with you.
Related Post: 75 Adventure Captions for Instagram
Spooky Quotes for Instagram
Check out these spooky quotes and sayings that double as creepy Instagram captions for all your Halloween posts.
- October was always the least dependable of months … full of ghosts and shadows. – Joy Fielding
- It’s as much fun to scare as to be scared. – Vincent Price
- Darkness falls across the land, The Midnight Hour is close at hand. – Rodney Lynn Temperton
- Believe nothing you hear and only one half that you see. – Edgar Allan Poe
- The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for out wits to grow sharper. – Eden Phillpots
- For a witch, you certainly don’t know much about how hauntings work. – Colleen Houck
- When the witches went waltzing. – Linda Williams
- We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones. – Stephen King
- There is something haunting in the light of the moon. – Joseph Conrad
- Shadows mutter, mist replies; darkness purrs as midnight sighs. – Rusty Fischer
- The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes, and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween. – Unknown
- On Halloween, you get to become anything that you want to be. – Ava Dellaria
- Hell is empty, and all the devils are here. – William Shakespeare
Halloween Songs Lyrics for Instagram Captions
If you’re looking for some Halloween-inspired song lyrics to use as captions on Instagram, you’ve come to the right place! From spooky tunes to classic Halloween songs, we’ve got you covered.
- Baby, it’s Halloween, and we can be anything. – Halloween by Phoebe Bridgers
- Don’t you know that house is haunted? – Skeleton in the closet by Louis Armstrong
- I’ve been down the darkest alleys; Saw the dark side of the moon. – Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello
- This is Halloween, this is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night. – This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
- I put a spell on you Because you’re mine Stop the things you do Watch out I ain’t lyin’. – I Put a Spell on You by Jay Hawkins
- We’re so sorry, skeletons, you’re so misunderstood. – Spooky scary skeletons by Andrew Gold
- Bonfires burning bright, pumpkin faces in the night, I remember Halloween. – Halloween by Misfits
- An invisible man sleepin’ in your bed; Oh, who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters” by Ray Parker Jr.
Whether you’re looking for a caption to go with your Halloween-themed Instagram post or just want to get in the spooky spirit, we hope that our list of the best Halloween captions has something for everyone. Have a Happy (and safe) Halloween!