The beginning of a new year is always a great time to reflect on the past and welcome a fresh start. Whether you’re feeling hopeful, excited, or even a little apprehensive about what the year may bring, these 50 January quotes and Instagram captions will help you ring in the new year with a positive mindset. From inspiring sayings to light-hearted quips, these quotes will inspire you to embrace all the surprises January has in store.
January Instagram Captions
Check out the January captions. These Ig captions are also perfect for your January photo dump.
- Fresh starts and winter vibes – it’s January!
- Cheers to hot cocoa and chilly nights.
- What a winter-ful life.
- The best is yet to come.
- Happy hibernation.
- January’s finest
- Swipe left for winter happenings
- Bad weather? No such thing.
- Too cold to be a hot mess.
- A love letter to January
- Core snow day memories
- The snuggle is real.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
- January: the Monday of months
- Hello January, please be awesome
- January blues? Nah, just cozy vibes. 💙🧡
- The season be freezin’.
- Hot chocolate. Cold nights. Frosty mornings. Welcome, January.
- In January, we wear cozy sweaters and drink hot coffee. ☕️🧣
- Stay cozy, my friends. 🌬️🧡
Best January Quotes
Here are the best January quotes to help you get motivated and start the year on the right foot.
- January is the month of new beginnings, new possibilities, and new realities. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow. — Sara Coleridge
- White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes. — Ed Sheeran
- To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in June. – Jean-Paul Sartre
- I love beginnings. If I were in charge of calendars, every day would be January one. – Jerry Spinelli
- No one ever regarded the first of January with indifference. – Charles Lamb
- January is my favorite month when the light is plainest, least colored. And I like the feeling of beginnings. – Anne Truitt
- January is here with eyes that keenly glow, a frost-mailed warrior striding a shadowy steed of snow. – Edgar Fawcett
- Thirty-one days of January are all about testing your stamina, patience, strength, and determination for the whole year. – Anonymous
- The first of January rolls around, like clockwork it appears. I find its timing most profound as it brings us each new year. – Stanley Cooper
- Drink a toast to January one for annual consistency. Its coming means the old year’s done. Let’s drink to its persistence. – Stanley Cooper
- January opens the box of the year and brings out days that are bright and clear, and brings out days that are cold and grey, and shouts, ‘Come see what I brought today! – Leland Jacobs
- January—sparkling winter sunshine, face all aglow, making resolutions and angels in the snow, steaming cups of cocoa, a year that’s fresh and new. All of this is magic unfolding just for you. – Anonymous
- Welcome, January. January is a time of quiet and new beginnings, is the perfect time to reflect on how you want to live your life. January is the perfect time to refocus on your priorities and set goals. – Anonymous
- What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year. – Vern McLellan
- January, the first month of the year. A perfect time to start all over again. Changing energies and deserting old moods. New beginnings, new attitudes. – Charmaine J. Forde
Related Post: 50 Best February Quotes and Captions
You may also like:
Funny January Quotes
We’ve also compiled this list of funny January quotes to put a smile on your face and keep you laughing all month long!
- January—the month of empty pockets! – Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette
- Lots of people go mad in January. January is the third most common month for madness. – Karen Joy Fowler
- Pale January lay in its cradle day by day. Dead or living, hard to say. – Alfred Austin
- There are two seasonal diversions that can ease the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw. The other is the seed catalogs. – Hal Borland
- January is when we all want to start fresh, and by February, we’re all like, ‘meh, maybe next year’. – Unknown
- We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives . . . not looking for flaws, but for potential. – Ellen Goodman
- I think it would be more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second. – Helen Fielding
- Somewhere along the way, I realized that the new year doesn’t begin for me in January. – Betsy Cañas Garmon
- January was a two-faced month, jangling like jester’s bells, crackling like snow crust, pure as any beginning, grim as an old man, mysteriously familiar yet unknown, like a word one can almost but not quite define. – Patricia Highsmith
- If I had my way, I would remove January from the calendar altogether and have an extra July instead. – Roald Dahl
It’s safe to say that January is more than just a month on the calendar. It’s a time for fresh beginnings, new opportunities, and a chance to set the tone for the rest of the year. As we wrap up our list of 50 Best January Quotes and Instagram Captions, I hope you’ve found inspiration, motivation, and maybe even a little bit of humor. From reflective quotes to witty captions, there’s no doubt that this post has something for everyone. So why stop here? Take these words with you and make them your mantra as you tackle all the challenges and adventures ahead. Share them with your friends on social media or use them as your personal reminder. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to tag us in your creative captions – we can’t wait to see how you’ll bring these words to life! Let’s make this January the best one yet and show the world what we’re made of!