So it’s that time of year again when friends, family, and food all come together. What better way to document your Thanksgiving memories than with some clever captions? In this blog post, we will share the best Thanksgiving Instagram captions that will make your followers smile, laugh, and be thankful for you!
Best Thanksgiving Captions
Whether you’re grateful for the good times or just thankful to be alive, we’ve got you covered. So go ahead and capture those Thanksgiving moments and share them with the world!
- So thankful for my family and friends!
- Feeling grateful for all the blessings in my life
- Blessed beyond measure
- So much to be thankful for.
- Woke up in a feast mode
- Thankful for good food, good wine, and good company.
- Eyes on the pies
- Turkey Day
- May your holiday season be filled with joy and laughter.
- Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving.
- From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- Love at first bite
- Blessings on Blessings on Blessings
- Surrounded by so much love this Thanksgiving.
- Fall vibes and turkey tribes 🍂
- So thankful for new beginnings.
- Best time of the year
- Thankful for warm fires, cozy blankets, and hot cocoa.
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
- Grateful beyond words.
- Too stuffed to think of a caption.
- Bake the world a better place.
- Counting my blessings this Thanksgiving.
- Soaking up all the love this Thanksgiving.
- Filling up on gratitude today.
- Simply blessed.
- From our table to yours.
- Making special memories with my favorite people.
- Let’s get this feast started.
- Gather here with grateful hearts.
- Pies made, turkey basted – now let’s eat!
- Thankful AF
- Thanksgiving mood
- Grateful hearts are always in style.
Funny Thanksgiving Captions
- Thankful, blessed, and pie-obsessed.
- Talk turkey to me.
- May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.
- Pardon me while I stuff my face.
- Gobble ’til you wobble.
- Tis the season to get stuffing.
- If there’s one thing I’m thankful for this year, it’s wine. 🍷
- Eat hard, nap harder.
- Already thinking about the leftovers.
- Oooooh, gravy I love your way.
- Feast your eyes on this.
- In pie we crust.
- Counting blessings, not carbs.
- To-do list: Eat, drink, nap. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner.
- Life is short… eat dessert first!
- When the food coma hits!
- Sweet as this pumpkin pie.
- Stuffed with love
- It’s not about the turkey… it’s about the stuffing.
- Oh my gourd, I love pumpkin pie!
- Time to get our stuffing on!
- Talk about a gourd-ous meal!
- I’m just here for the family drama.
- Thankful, blessed, and well-fed 🍁🙏
- A day to gather, feast, and give thanks.
- The gravy boat has sailed.
- Tis the season to give thanks and eat pie! 🥧
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
Turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce … it can only mean one thing: Thanksgiving! Here are more captions to help you capture all the fun and festivities on Instagram. From funny quips to sweet sentiments, we’ve got you covered!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Blessed beyond belief.
- Give thanks for all the little things that make life big.
- Blessings to you this holiday season.
- Happiness is homemade.
- Thanksgiving vibes only.
- In everything, give thanks.
- Happiness looks gorgeous on you, my friend…especially when surrounded by family and turkey.
- Have the happiest of Thanksgiving surrounded by those you love most!
- Give thanks for all the little things in life.
- A thankful heart is a happy heart.
- Slice of pie, slice of life 🥧❤️
- Grateful for another year of blessings.
- Attitude of gratitude = attitude of happiness.
- Focusing on gratitude today and every day.
- My heart is as full as my plate
- I’m so thankful for my wonderful family and friends, and of course, food!
- Grateful for my family, friends, and all of life’s little blessings. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- May your stuffing be flavorful and your turkey be plump.
- Tis the season of giving thanks.
- Thankful for good food, good company, and good vibes.
- May your stuffing be flavorful and your turkey be plump.
- Happiness comes in waves… thankfulness makes it stay.
- Home is where the heart is (and where the pie is).
- Time spent with family & friends is always priceless!
- Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family fun & feasting!
Related Post: 50 Inspiring Fall Quotes for Instagram
Thanksgiving Quotes for Instagram
Thanksgiving is also a time to share funny, heartwarming, and inspiring quotes about the holiday. Whether you’re looking for a quote to post on Instagram or just want some inspiration for your own Thanksgiving celebration, check out our favorite Thanksgiving quotes!
- When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. — Maya Angelou
- Gratitude is what you feel. Thanksgiving is what you do. — Tim Keller
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. — Unknown
- This holiday season let us remember those who cannot be with us… they are always in our hearts. — Unknown
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
- Eucharisteo—thanksgiving—always precedes the miracle. ―
- Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace. ―
- If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. ―
- I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. — Henry David Thoreau
- Be present in all things and thankful for all. — Maya Angelou
- It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour. — Lorelai Gilmore
- Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look. — Joanna Gaines
- The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so. — Nora Ephron
- Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. — Charles Dickens
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. — Oprah Winfrey
- We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. — John F. Kennedy
- Thankfulness is the quickest path to joy. — Jefferson Bethke
- Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is. — Ernest Hemingway
- Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. — Nigel Hamilton
- Forever on Thanksgiving day, the heart will find the pathway home. — Wilbur D. Nesbit
- Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. — E.P. Powell
- Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude. — Amy Lee Mercree
- Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside. — Willard Scott
- Although Thanksgiving comes but once a year, every day should be a day of Thanks. — Monique Hammond
There you have it. We hope you’ve enjoyed these Thanksgiving captions and quotes for Instagram. Giving thanks has never been easier than with these Thanksgiving captions for Instagram. From punny to heartfelt, these captions will let your friends and followers know just how thankful you are. From family gatherings to feast-worthy food, there’s so much to love about Thanksgiving. So, whether you’re snapping a picture of your traditional turkey dinner or a cute selfie with your loved ones, make sure to caption it accordingly. After all, what’s a Thanksgiving Instagram post without a thankful caption? Puns aside, giving thanks is what this holiday is all about. So, make sure to take a moment to appreciate all the wonderful things in your life.