There’s nothing quite like finding your one true love. When you know it’s meant to be, the feeling is truly unforgettable. If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these 40 beautiful love quotes for soulmates. These quotes will remind you why it’s worth fighting for the relationship you have and help keep the flame of love alive.
Soulmates Love You Forever Quotes
There’s nothing quite like the love of a soulmate. These quotes show you just how deep that love can go. From feeling incredibly loved to always being there for one another, these quotes will make you fall in love with your soulmate all over again. Enjoy!
- Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever. — Unknown
- Our universe grants every soul a twin, a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit. And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love. — Julie Dillon
- My soul is in love with your soul. — R.Hart
- Maybe love at first sight isn’t what we think it is. Maybe it’s recognizing a soul we loved in a past life and falling in love with them again. — Kamand Kojouri
- When love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss. It is the place where heaven and earth meet. — Daniel Nielsen
- The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. — Rumi
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another and the delight in the recognition. — Alexander Smith
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher
- I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. — Emery Allen
- What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that?’ he wondered. ‘Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible. — Rainbow Rowell
- True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend. — Faye Hall
- A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person, we’re safe in our own paradise. — Richard Bach
- The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourselves, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love. — Sorin Cerin
- We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect. — Linda Brady
- A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. — Cecelia Ahern
Unconditional Love Quotes for Soulmate
Are you searching for unconditional love quotes to express your feelings for your soulmate? Then you have come to the right place. Here you will find the most inspiring quotes about unconditional love. Whether you are in a new relationship or have been together for many years, these quotes will help you appreciate and cherish the special bond you share. So prepare to be inspired by the power of true, unconditional love!
- A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening. — Kenny Loggins
- Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate. — Barbara Hershey
- When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the mysteries. — Paulo Coelho
- Don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful. — Unknown
- Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. — Karen M. Black
- I could recognize his soul in mine as much as he could find me in his. Our sole existence seemed to have been for this very moment when nothing else mattered. — X. Williamson
- . …and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship, and intimacy, and one will not be out of the other’s sight, as I may say, even for a moment… — Plato
- A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It’s the one person who knew you and accepted you, and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you’ll always love her. Nothing can ever change that. — Dawson’s Creek
- Time is too swift for those who fear, too long for those who wait, too short for those who finally find peace, but for those who love, time is eternal. — Shannon Alder
- The most basic need a soul has is to experience unconditional love and acceptance. — Anonymous
- Learning to have patience and not forcing the relationship is part of twin soul process. If you are trying to force your will onto the other person, chances are you’re not ready to really connect yourself. There should be no blame here, only deep and unconditional love. — Chimnese Davids
- She wasn’t afraid of my demons, and I did not fear her madness. We saw beyond those things that life does to a person. And underneath it all, there’s a beautiful soul that just wants to be loved. — J.M. Storm
- When the beauty of your soul kisses your heart you will know true love. It’s bliss and unconditional sweetness will leave you forever changed. — Judy Secore
- Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. — Henry Rollins
- There is a special bond between twin soulmates—unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible. — Mettrie L.
Deep Love Quotes for Your Soulmate
These deep love quotes will help you express your deepest feelings and show your soulmate just how much they mean to you. So, why not take a few minutes to read through them and select your favorites? We promise that they will touch your heart and leave you feeling inspired. Enjoy!
- I’ve never had to ask a thing from you, as everything you’ve ever fed my soul was love. — Karen A. Baquiran
- What’s the difference?’ I asked him, ‘Between the love of your life and your soulmate?’ ‘One is a choice, and one is not. — Tarryn Fisher
- I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it. — J. Sterling
- You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been. — Angela N. Blount
- Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you. — Crystal Woods
- We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another… Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you, me. — Evy Michaels
- Our souls have conversations words could never describe. — Bridgett Devoue
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. — Elaine Davis
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. — Zora Neale Hurston
- In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. — Maya Angelou
As you read through these love quotes for soulmates, think about your own relationship. Do any of these quotes resonate with you and your partner? If so, why not print them out and hang them somewhere in your home as a daily reminder of the love you share? Take some time to really reflect on your relationship and what makes it so special. Then, find a way to tell your soulmate how much they mean to you – whether it’s with words or an intimate gesture. No matter what form it takes, expressing your love is always worth the effort. We hope that these deep love quotes help remind you just how special your relationship truly is.